Chateaubriand With Red Wine Sauce
Pour the sauce onto the cooking pan to deglaze all the meat juices from the pan then pass the sauce back into a clean saucepan.
Chateaubriand with red wine sauce. Thicken slightly with a little corn flour. Swirl in the butter. 1 1 2 pounds chateaubriand roast the center cut portion of the beef tenderloin trimmed of fat and silver skin and tied at 1 2 inch intervals with.
Heat a frying pan until hot and add a little sunflower oil. Stir in the parsley and remove from the heat. The lusciously tender center cut hunk of beef is seasoned very simply roasted to perfection and then sliced on the diagonal.
Add beef stock and thyme and then simmer until it is reduced to about 1 cup of liquid. Add the wine beef broth thyme sprigs salt pepper and sugar and bring to a boil. Taste for seasoning and add more salt and pepper if desired.
Bring the wine mixture to a boil and whisk in the butter and flour mixture until the sauce becomes smooth. Cook about 3 minutes or until the sauce is reduced to about 1 3 cup. Add beef stock and simmer for 15 minutes reducing by half.
Chateaubriand and red wine mushroom reduction. Chateaubriand is a perfect roast for the french christmas table. The bold flavors of espresso and red wine stand up to the richness of this roast tenderloin while also imparting new elegant flavors of their own.
Add any juices that may have accumulated around the beef as it stands. Pour off the fat from the skillet and add the shallots. Slice the roast and serve drizzled with the wine sauce.
- Cimarosa Rose Wine
- Christmas Cookies And Wine
- Christmas Candle Holders Wine Glasses
- Chook Wine
- Chorizo And Red Wine Risotto
- Church Wine Alcohol Percentage
- Christies Wine Auction London
- Christmas At Biltmore Wine Review
- Christmas Wine And Chocolate Gift Baskets
- Cibo Wine Menu
- Chocovine Pumpkin Spice Wine
- Chronic Cellars Wine Review
- Christian Audigier Merlot Wine
- Christian Bread And Wine
- Christmas Decorations Using Wine Corks
- Cin Cin Wine Bar Los Gatos
- Cin Cin Wine Bar Restaurant
- Cincinnati Food And Wine Festival 2019
- Chorizo In White Wine
- Christmas Wine Border